A Game to Learn About Your Interests
Enjoy this summer and start thinking about what you like, and what is important to you. Summer is a good time to do as much preparing for next year as you can. Here is an activity you can do with your friends. It is fun to compare notes and learn about each other.
Start thinking about what is important to you. What are:
- 2 things in your room important to you?
- 2 songs you like (think favorite dance tune from the summer?)
- 2 words your friends would use to describe you?
- 2 words you would use to describe yourself?
Let’s take it a bit deeper. What are:
- 2 feelings you have about going to college (in the future)?
- 2 things you want from a college?
- 2 colleges you know about and like?
What did you learn about yourself?
Did you have any surprises when you did this with friends? What did you learn about your friends? What did you learn about yourself?