EduPlan Educational Consulting for College and Graduate School Admissions.
Ready to Enter the College and Graduate School Admissions Race? With EduPlan, you will be!
Whether you are a College, MBA Applicant, Grad School Candidate or interested in any other field of study, we are experts in showing off your talents. We will prepare you to express your professionalism in writing and in person.
We focus in the specific fields of College, MBA’s and other Graduate Degree Programs’ Admissions.
The EduPlan team brings to you educational consulting savvy and expertise in critical reasoning to make the right decisions and maximize your success potential!
EduPlan has helped Candidates enter College and Master´s Degree Programs in Prestigious Institutions, such as:
- Aberdeen University
- Babson College
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- Eckerd College
- Emerson College
- Emory University
- European School of Business – EBS
- Fordham University
- Georgetown University
- Harvard University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – MIT
- New College of Florida
- New York University
- Ohio State University
- Penn State University
- Sarah Lawrence College
- University of Florida
- University of Miami
- University of Michigan
- University of Pennsylvania
- Vassar College
- Yeshiva University
- And many more…
Aside from your home, college education represents the second biggest investment a parent makes.
Spending over US$30,000 per year in a school that will not maximize a student’s potential is a VERY costly mistake!
The advice from a knowledgeable Educational Consultant generally increases the probability that the chosen school will be one where the student will find a good fit with his/her Career needs.
With tuition rates not getting any lower, investment in an educational consultant justifies itself. With EduPlan, the investment guarantees that you or your child will make the best presentation possible, in support of the admissions process.
And our work pays for itself when not only you gain admission, but you enhance your chances of receiving a scholarship!
We are expert consultants, MBA’s and writers, with 11 years of experience as interviewers for MBA admissions at the prestigious University of Michigan Ross School of Business MBA!
Contact us for face-to-face consultations, off-site or web conferencing sessions. We will be glad to talk with you directly to assess your College and Graduate School needs.
Some programs our students have applied and secured admissions to are:
- Bachelor’s of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor’s of Sciences (B.S.)
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Master’s in Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master’s of Arts in Communications (M.A.)
- Master’s of Arts in Public Affairs (M.A.)
- Master’s of Arts in International Affairs (M.A.)
- Other Master’s of Arts degrees (M.A.)
- Master’s of Science in Civil Engineering (M.S.)
- Master’s of Science in Industrial Engineering (M.S.)
- Other Master’s of Science degrees (M.S.)
- Law Degree – Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Master’s in International Law (L.L.M.)
- And others…