Looking for answers to some of life’s challenging questions? Ted Talks feature speakers addressing life’s challenges and how to deal with them. TED talks are 18 minutes or less, provided by leaders from across the globe. Turn to these for inspiration when you need it.
1. What about the inner me?
- Embracing otherness, embracing myself: Thandie Newton
- Your elusive creative genius: Elizabeth Gilbert
- The power of vulnerability: Brene Brown
- We are the stories we tell ourselves: Shekhar Kapur
2. Can I succeed?
- The Key to Success? Grit: Angela Lee Duckworth
- The fringe benefits of failure: JK Rowling
- 4 lessons in creativity: Julie Burstein
- The power of believing that you can improve: Carol Dweck
3. Can I learn more?
- Talks by brilliant kids and teens
- Where do ideas come from?
- The power of film
- Live music, onstage at TED
Find and bookmark your favorite TED talks. Hit the “play” button when you need a dose of inspiration. Jot down your thoughts in a message to your parents or a teacher.