Graduated Seniors – Pat Yourself on the Back!
You did it! You are now officially a freshman again- but in college. You are now out of high school! Now is the time to:
- Pat yourself on the back! Congratulations on a job well done.
- High five your friends! You fought, lived, loved each other. You did it together.
- Hug your parents or loved ones! You could not have done it without them.
- Give teachers a thumbs up! They will appreciate knowing how their classes influenced you.
- Say farewell to EduPlan. Please shoot us an email or text us! We are excited to learn about all of you in this next step of your life! We are one text away and can’t wait to hear about all the success we know you’ll have in college! You are ready!
As an “official” freshman- you are on your way! You are moving on to new adventures. Connect with your college and start looking at what your next steps are as a freshman.
It has been our pleasure to join you on this journey the past year. We hope you have benefited from our counseling process, our tips and tools. Let us know if you have enjoyed our process. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.