Over $1.6MM in MBA Scholarships
If you are planning to start an MBA in 2011, here is a great opportunity to receive a full ride! Until May 15, QS World Tour is offering MBA scholarships for U.S. and International Students. Check out the information and apply soon to become eligible for these awards:
QS, organizers of the World MBA Tour, understand the importance of financial support during hard economic times.
If you have attended any of the QS fairs or plan to visit them this year, and would like to be considered for one or more of the scholarships from our US$1.6 million fund, register on www.topmba.com/scholarships. Please answer all the questions in as much detail as possible and submit your essays. Each candidate can apply for a number of scholarships: one or two provided by the school he/she has been accepted to, the QS Leadership and the QS Community scholarships.
You have indicated you would like to study in North America – here are the scholarships you might be interested in:
• Chicago BSB Scholarship, worth US$40,000 per year
• Duke University- the Fuqua School of Business Scholarship, worth US$ 23,000
• USC Marshall School of Business Scholarship, worth US$24,000
If you are also considering other destinations, here are all the QS scholarships you can apply for:
• QS Leadership Scholarships, two awards US$10,000 each
• QS Community Scholarships, five awards US$2,000 each
• IE Business School Scholarships for women, two awards €22,500 each
• Ashridge Business School Scholarship worth £18,000
• Cass Business School in London, six scholarships, total worth of £69,000
• Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Scholarships, total worth of €425,000
• ESMT Diversity Scholarships, two awards €25,000 each
• EMLYON Business School Entrepreneurial Scholarship worth €15,000
• Melbourne Business School International Scholarship, worth US$ 20,000
• Sydney Business School International Scholarship, total worth of US$12,000
To submit your essays visit www.topmba.com/scholarships. Login using your email and password, then answer the survey questions and upload the application essay. Submit your application no later than 15th May.
If you encounter any technical problems, please contact Nourra Bojanowska, QS Scholarships Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Top international business schools look forward to reviewing your essays and awarding scholarships to the best international candidates.
Warning: Division by zero in /home1/cvainrub/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1379