SAT Test dates 2009
Here is the information so far for SAT test dates in 2009 as published in
U.S. Registration Deadlines
Regular Registration Deadline
|March 14, 2009||SAT only||February 10, 2009|
|May 2, 2009||SAT & Subject Tests||March 31, 2009|
|June 6, 2009||SAT & Subject Tests||May 5, 2009|
Important Information About U.S. Registration
- U.S. deadlines apply to students testing in the United States, U.S. territories, and Puerto Rico.
- U.S. registration materials that are mailed must be postmarked by the U.S. deadlines.
- On March 14, only the SAT is offered.
If you are testing in the United States, U.S. territories, or Puerto Rico, and you miss the registration deadline, you still have time to submit a registration, but you must pay a late fee. Note that late registrations made by mail have a different deadline from those made by phone or online.
U.S. Late Registration Periods (late fee applies)
|March 14, 2009||February 11, 2009||February 24, 2009||February 11, 2009||February 24, 2009|
|May 2, 2009||April 1, 2009||April 9, 2009||April 1, 2009||April 14, 2009|
|June 6, 2009||May 6, 2009||May 15, 2009||May 6, 2009||May 19, 2009|
SAT Registration Deadlines
|May 2, 2009||SAT & Subject Tests||March 11, 2009||March 31, 2009|
|June 6, 2009||SAT & Subject Tests||April 15, 2009||May 5, 2009|
Important Information About International Registration
- International deadlines apply to anyone testing outside of the United States, U.S. territories, and Puerto Rico.
- Completed international registration materials must be received by the international deadlines.
- There is no late registration for international testing. Online and telephone registrations must be completed by the international deadline dates listed above.
- Students registering through International Representatives must submit their paper registration with full payment by the early registration deadline.
- On March 14, the SAT is not offered outside of the United States, U.S. territories, and Puerto Rico.
As posted on College Board – dates for 2009 published up until February 11, 2009