What do standardized tests really do for students, schools and colleges? Are they truly a measure of future success? Find out what happened when an accomplished school administrator took the tests… READ THE ENTIRE WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE HERE
- Check out EduPlan’s lead counselor in this article! ‘Studying Business Abroad: The International Option’
- Foreign Students and the U.S. Higher Education Admissions Market
- Timelines for College Admissions
- 8 Mistakes Parents Make When They Help Kids Apply To College
- Newsletter from Miami-Dade College – Scholarship Opportunities
- Indiana University – Preview Event in South Florida!
- The Early Decision Dilemma
- Why Hire an Independent College Counselor to Help You in Your College Admissions Process?
- Updated list of test-optional schools from FairTest.org
- MIAMI-DADE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS TOP TEN INNOVATIONS FOR 2014-15
- New YouTube Video Has Shocking Message
- How to Successfully Navigate the College Selection Process
- Counting Down to College
- Inspired by Plato and a Strong Literary Diet
- Financial Aid Feedback Wanted