Seniors – Control of your Admissions Process
As we get closer to the November 1st college admissions deadline, here are 4 ways for seniors to keep sane during these last few days before the early applications are due!
- Set up Application Plans. Know what is needed to make a complete application at each college you are applying to. Need recommendations? Transcripts? Essays? Make a list to keep track of. Use our EduPlan system to track all requirements.
- Check Application Deadlines. How many Early Action, Early Decision or Priority applications are you doing?
- Organize your calendar. Update your calendar within your EduPlan system with due dates for applications and other tasks you need to complete for your applications.
- Track Progress. Feel a sense of pride and relief as you check off each task, knowing you are one step closer to getting to college.
- Keep in touch with your teachers. Check in with them often to make sure they have written and submitted your recommendations.