Melissa Korn from The Wall Street Journal explains how to approach a BBA if you’re considering getting the most value out of your degree. Being that around 20% of all undergrads major in Business, it’s competitive out there. Recruiters are willing to prep you in finance and statistics, if needed. So you need to find an approach that will make your skills marketable. Here is the video – very interesting…
- New SAT Dates 2013-14
- Interesting College ROI Ranking
- Hispanic MBA Networking Event
- Deferred Action FL Dream Clinic
- Why NOT Post College Admissions Results on Facebook
- Art Contest for Juniors and Seniors!
- The Best College Deal in USA
- College? University? What’s the Difference?
- Who’s Producing the Highest Paid College Grads
- Colleges Accepting Best Composite ACT Score
- State University Graduates with Highest Salaries
- New US News Business School Rankings
- Amazing Summer Pre-Med Opportunity
- Big Decisions When Choosing a College
- Beyond The Ivy League. Find the Right Fit For You!!!!!
- College News Highlights, December 7th Edition | SLA's College News on Colleges That Provide Full Aid for Students
- Schools that Require SAT Subject Tests | College Counselor, MBA … | College Events on Schools that Require SAT Subject Tests
- Colleges that require the SAT Subject Test | College Guidance at Northwood on Colleges Requiring SAT Subject Tests
- Anonymous on The College Essay
- Claudine Vainrub, Principal of EduPlan on Virtual High School Option