Forbes Magazine brings us this unfortunate news. Gators, get the signs out… It’s time to speak up about the value of STEM degrees (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)… Take a look at the full article HERE!
Posted by: Claudine Vainrub, Principal of EduPlan on Apr 25 2012 / Comments (0)
- Interesting College ROI Ranking
- Hispanic MBA Networking Event
- Deferred Action FL Dream Clinic
- Why NOT Post College Admissions Results on Facebook
- Art Contest for Juniors and Seniors!
- The Best College Deal in USA
- College? University? What’s the Difference?
- Who’s Producing the Highest Paid College Grads
- Colleges Accepting Best Composite ACT Score
- State University Graduates with Highest Salaries
- New US News Business School Rankings
- Amazing Summer Pre-Med Opportunity
- Big Decisions When Choosing a College
- Beyond The Ivy League. Find the Right Fit For You!!!!!
- U.S News Releases 2013 Best Colleges and Universities
- College News Highlights, December 7th Edition | SLA's College News on Colleges That Provide Full Aid for Students
- Schools that Require SAT Subject Tests | College Counselor, MBA … | College Events on Schools that Require SAT Subject Tests
- Colleges that require the SAT Subject Test | College Guidance at Northwood on Colleges Requiring SAT Subject Tests
- Anonymous on The College Essay
- Claudine Vainrub, Principal of EduPlan on Virtual High School Option